Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
- reduce your home loan
- top up your super
- have a holiday
- deposit for an investment property
- pay for your children’s education
- upgrade your car
30 June will be here before we know it. Learn how our expert tax planning advice can help you reduce tax and increase your wealth at the same time.
Too often we end up suffering because we have procrastinated and not made a positive decision to do something. If you leave your tax planning until the end of May or early June, quite frankly there may not be enough time to do anything significant to legally reduce your tax.
Our invitation to you is to start now with your tax planning, and let us help you get the most out of the upcoming months.
3 Key Tax Planning Strategies
We’ve put together a series of infographics below covering each of the following key strategies:
- The Secrets to Tax Planning
- Why use a “bucket” company?
- Trust Distribution Resolutions before 30 June
- We outline in detail for you how to save $ and at the same time grow your family’s wealth in a low-risk manner.
- For additional ways to minimise your business and personal tax, we’ve put together the following guides for you:
- How to minimise your business tax
- How to minimise your personal tax
How our tax planning service works
First, we request from you details of your expected income and business profits for the appropriate current tax year (1 July to 30 June each year). This includes all:
- wages / employment income
- interest, dividends and rental income received
- business profits / losses; and
- any capital gains / losses you expect to make.
Based on this information, we estimate your taxable income and your tax payable before any tax planning strategies. For example, we may calculate (based on your information) that you have a taxable income of $100,000 for 2020. This would result in $25,717 tax and Medicare levy payable.
Secondly, we discuss all your tax planning options. Some of these may be things to do in your business, and some of these may be investment / wealth creation options.
Third, we provide you with a report that explains in plain English the tax planning strategies we recommend and exactly how much tax you will save.
And finally, we provide you with an easy-to-follow action plan to ensure that, together we can do everything that needs to be actioned before 30 June.
Contact us today to get started!
Don’t wait until June, now is the time to have a chat with us.